[Strawbale] Roma in need

Harald und Margit Wedig avantgarden at wxs...
Wed Oct 16 17:53:58 CEST 2002

Martin Oehlmann wrote:

> Dear Harald,
>
> thanks for your excellent moves. Unfortunately October 21 both structures
> will be torn down, the conference hall and the pavillion. Floriade don't
> tolerate delays and de-construction companies walk their way. Its a real
> pity, as both buildings are a relevant example for sb-constructions. I will
> be off from Saturday October 19 untill 27, November 8-10, 15-26.
>
> Lets keep in touch.
>
> Best wishes, Martin

Thats a pity, Martin.
But we are already getting materials. I was promised today to get 5
cubic meters (!) of wine bottle corcs for the floor insulation and a
farmer will bring 150 bales to the place here the Roma stay when it
comes to building.
Thanks for your mental support. I will keep you informed.
Harald