[Strawbale] Fwd: re Spanish list

SVEN AERTS aertssven at mac...
Tue Nov 12 12:58:27 CET 2002

Dear Almuth,

Thank you for your reply.

I'll be typing the answers on each others remarks between the relevant
lines.  Safest is to leave a blanco line before and after your reply as some
mail-programs screw things up...

> Could you please direct Almuth to the Spanish list..... thanks.
>

>> Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 04:03:36 +0100 (MET)
>> From: enlascalles at gmx...
>> To: mail at builderswithoutborders...
>> Subject:
>>
>> hallo!
>> i``m very interested in the work of your organisation!!!

Which organisation ? Who is you ?

>> since a lot of years i``m working in building sites, constructions...with
>> wood,stone, loam,...could you send me information about you?

Who is you ?

--
Respectfully Yours,

Sven AERTS
Engineer for the People

Residential Address
     Louizalaan 223 b 9
     B-1050 Brussels
     BELGIUM-EUROPE
     GSM: +32 (0)485/389679
     Email: aertssven at mac...
     ICQ: 113835655

     For eco-techs & game for a better world, visit:
               http://homepage.mac.com/aertssven