[strawbale] virus help!

Alice Reite a-reite at online...
Sat May 11 15:29:01 CEST 2002

Hello everybody
I just got a mail from Simon telling that the virus help program that I send out to all of you (I did hope), was to big to send out from the straw bale organisation.
Simon sugested that everybody who needed help, could ask me to send the program directly.
Good idea!  Naturally I will do that, but I will be away (in Denmark -  without e-mail connection) from the 15. of May until the 25 of May. That means that if you need my help you have to send me an e-mail before -  not later than the 14. of May.

Friendly regards,
Alice