[Strawbale]Continuation of the strawbale-l

Jan Hollan jhollan at amper....muni.cz
Fri May 10 02:41:59 CEST 2002

Hello strawbalers,

Simon asked me to make a new list on the computer I'm a superuser on.
The computer is in Czechia (cz) at the Masaryk University in Brno (muni),
Fac. of Education (i.e., Pedagogical Faculty, ped), Dept. of Physics (the
name amper suits it well).

Many old e-mails are accessible here as well, within the
hand-made archive I make from time to time (with a considerable delay,
its address is still http://amper.ped.muni.cz/straw ). The new shortest
address of the list (or its archive) is
 http://amper.ped.muni.cz/strawbale

The Masaryk University has a virus filter already, so this should help
mostly. Another measure is the limit on the length of postings, for the
beginning it's just 20 KB. Of course, Simon can change it as needed and
approve longer messages from case to case.

For an easy access to your membership options, it may be wise to change
your password so that you will remember it more easily.

You are welcome to send the new messages to this list instead of that one
at eyfa.org, all the existing members are in the new list as well. Perhaps
Simon could ask eyfa for a redirect to the new site.

Jenik

PS.
 Simon can include some obtrusive commercial sender addresses to the
list of rejected ones, but I can do the same on the computer's
/etc/procmailrc level and I will do it as needed.