[strawbale] Gathering

Martin Oehlmann martin.oehlmann at wxs...
Wed Jun 26 22:27:03 CEST 2002

Dear Herwig,

if you jump on organising a Belgium gathering around your palace, you've got
my vote and I'd like to assist you. There are 3 interesting buildings at the
moment in Belgium and if there is time we could organise a southern Dutchie
outing to Ouwerkerk and Middelharnis for a day.

Best wishes, Martin

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz
[mailto:strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz]Namens Coralie & Andre de
Bouter
Verzonden: woensdag 26 juni 2002 16:52
Aan: ESBN
Onderwerp: Re: [strawbale] Gathering

Dear Bale heads,

I spoke with Tom Rijven (present at the Gathering) and our conclusion (at
this moment) is that we don't have the means to organize a
(100 person) SB gathering in France next spring.

Any candidates for next years gathering? Herwig/Belgium??????????

Depending on how things develop with BWB Europe, I can see us hosting a
10-30 person workshop/gathering focused on the work of BWB like the one we
participated in at the Black Range Lodge in New Mexico last october.
Lets first see how BWB Europe comes to life. For the moment we are waiting
on a more
detailed reaction from BWB-USA. As BWB is a network, rather than a group of
people that can meet every day, these things take time. So please bear with
us.

Bye,
Andre

> Dear strawbalepeople,
>
> As you see from this late reaction, I'm a bit behind with dealing
> with the post/mails.
> Next year (2003) we will be building our 500m2, of which half will be
> a cafe/restaurant.
> So by no means we could organise a conference at the same time!
> Later in time (if all goes well...) we would have a perfect place to
> receive the european people. The building will get a
> conferenceroom, and there is space around it (for camping or such)
>
> Sorry for the very late response; have a nice summer, Liefs JOlien
> > Dear Baleheads,
> >
> > Coralie and I will not be able to organise the European SB gathering
2003.

> > Greetings,
> > Andre
> >

> > > Dear Andre
> > > There was no decision about that, Tom Rijven said more as a joke, that
he
> > > would arrange the next meeting, but he never meant that as truth.
> > > In my opinion there are two possible options for spring 2003:
> > > a french gathering, managed by you (maybe with help from Tom and
Pascal)
> > > or a dutch gathering, managed by Martin and Jolien
> > > best wishes from Austria
> > > Herbert

> > >** --------- End Original Message ----------- **
> >

> > La Maison en Paille
> > Habitat Eco-Logique
> >
> > Andre & Coralie de Bouter
> > Le Trezidoux
> > 16290 Champmillon
> > Charente, France
> > Tel. (0)5 45 66 27 68
> >
> > m.ep at laposte...
> > www.la-maison-en-paille.com

    European strawbale building discussion list

Send all messages to:
Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Archives, subscription options, etc: