[Strawbale] new lists

Jan Hollan jhollan at amper....muni.cz
Wed Jun 26 15:05:28 CEST 2002

hello everybody,

I've made a couple of new lists at amper at last (it should be done three
weeks ago already as I promised to Simon), paja, paille, strawtech and
bwb-europe. The address for www access can be as simple as
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz
 (they could be French or Spanish intros made, just somebody should
translate the English one, using the original html code) or, as soon as
the archives won't be empty, directly
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz/strawtech
 etc.

The old subscribers of paja and paille at eyfa are subscribed to the new
lists at amper, another can subscribe even without using a browser simply
by writing a message to e.g.
  strawtech-request at amper....muni.cz
containing a simple body
  subscribe some-password-you-would-like
 (without giving the password you would get some which is difficult to
remember, but easy to change via a browser) and then just Re to the
message from the mailman listserver.

cheers,
 jenik (just a bit too busy with http://www.astro.cz/darksky etc.)

PS.
 (lists are run by simon and m.ep at laposte... for paille for the
beginning,
more moderators can participate if needed)

PPS.
 is there any strawbale activity near Brno, so that my son Matej could
work there the first weeks in July? For some meal and accommodation, the
goal is that he uses German at last (he learns six years already, is 18
this year, quite strong and handy; speaks some English if needed). S-house
or something like that?