[Strawbale] Re: At what point (R value) do we reach 'enough' insulation?

Coralie & Andre de Bouter m.ep at laposte...
Wed Jun 26 14:16:49 CEST 2002

Dear René,

Thanks for your explication making a house comfortable is a complex but
tremendously interesting field.

I know you simpify things in order to keep this mail short (instead of
writing a book on the subject).
So in that simplified line of thought; By what outside temperature do we
start heating an example house 150m²
with standard double glaze windows and walls- & roof insulation at:
R1
R2
R3
R4