[strawbale] Resource Reviews for The Last Straw Journal

Chris Magwood cmagwood at kos...
Wed Jun 12 07:15:22 CEST 2002

The Last Straw Wants You to Be a Reviewer for Our Annual Resource Issue

The annual Resources issue of The Last Straw is always our most popular
issue. This time around, we're looking for your input!

We'd like to highlight those resources which builders have found to be most
useful. If there's a book, report, video,website or other resource that has
been important to you, please let us know. We'll be publishing readers'
reviews as part of the listings, so this is your chance to sound like one
of those "back cover blurbs" and to help direct more people to those
resources that meant a lot to you!

Send your 50-word resource comments by June 30th to Chris Magwood at
<cmagwood at kos...>. Be sure to include all the information for the
resource, so we can help others to find it once they read your glowing
words!

Thanks,

Chris Magwood

613-473-1718