[Strawbale] FW: straw

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel...
Wed Jun 5 16:20:28 CEST 2002

Could someone assist Tore by responding to his request.  Thank you!

Joyce Coppinger
jc10508 at alltel...

----------
From: "Tore Hagert" <sefloory at hotmail...> (by way of thelaststraw) (by way
of Catherine Wanek <thelaststraw at strawhomes...>)
To: Joyce Coppinger <jc10508 at alltel...>
Subject: straw
Date: Mon, Jun 3, 2002, 5:09 PM

God day!
My name is Tore and I am 22 years old. For the last 24 month Iíve been
building a house from straw bales. Soon we are ready. Iím living in Sweden
and I was the first in Sweden to start building a Strawbalehouse. The reason
of this mail is that I want to get in touch with someone who can help me
with finding an education in strawbalebuilding/design. Itís very hard to
find educations on the web. I have tried to send to e-mails to other
organisations but they didnít answer me. So I hope Iím luckier this time.

If you are not interested in helping me please send me a mail anyway!!!!!
My mail is sefloory <mailto:sefloory at hotmail...> Ahotmail...
 <mailto:sefloory at hotmail...>