[Strawbale] Warning (fwd)

Jan Hollan jhollan at amper....muni.cz
Thu Dec 5 15:56:27 CET 2002

Sorry for the troubles, the second line of the recipe below had to start
with a * . It did not, I'm falzifying the email to avoid anybody copying
the wrong recipe. That way, the mail has been added to a folder of a
non-existent user ``<''.

I'll ``forward'' the next two emails from there as well. Sorry that these
will have a wrong ``From'' address this way. I don't know another solution
at the moment. I've been away yesterday and a friend of mine reported the
problem just an hour before... I'll try to check the changed procmailrc
next time after changing it...

jenik