[Strawbale] Re: [Strawbale] Re: [Strawbale] Rikki´s new home

Coralie & Andre de Bouter m.ep at laposte...
Sun Aug 25 10:39:25 CEST 2002

Hi Rikki,

  I hope all is well with your SB project there? Is the guest house open yet?

  * We are organising 4 workshops this summer ( the 3rd is just finished) but we don't work on the house, nor do the participants sleep in the house.
  It will probably take an other 2 years to finish our 'house' as it is 240m² big.

  If you get any inquiries on the Spanish network you can send them to subscribe at paja at amper....muni.cz or talk to me or Maren (marenbegur at hotmail...) she speaks German and Catalan as well as English and Spanish.

  *Thanks. I subscribed to paja at amper....muni.cz but for some reason it did not work, I'll look into it later on.

  We are hoping to get at Spanish SB website up this fall, but since I have no computer or internet at home, and Maren has no time . . ..  So far things go slow, but we are working at it.

  * Are you planning a national gathering?
  I plan to make a tour through France, documenting the French SB houses and giving SB presentations (Exposition + slideshow)

  Come and visit whenever you like (but write first, because I am not always there) or call : 657 33 51 62.

  * Will do.

  Did you know that Tom Rijven came to stay in my village a few days? I learned a lot and I think he had a good time.

  * Tom is a good guy, lots of positive energy and lots of experience.

  Take care, Rikki

  * You too,
  Andre