[Strawbale] FW: straw and clay house....

Harald und Margit Wedig avantgarden at wxs...
Fri Aug 23 11:06:57 CEST 2002

Hello Herwig,
the best greetings from dutch Limburg!
The little house from Brussels is standing again and better than before.
If you want I can send you a foto per email.
Now I am writing to ask for the attachments you mentioned.
There is a young woman, Christa, from Bavaria who is helping us in our
garden and would like to take part in the wallraising in Rotselaar.
Could you send the attachments for her to my emailadress?
Warmest greetings to you, your wife and your kids and best wishes fore
the Rotselaaar project.
Harald Wedig