[Paja] Fwd: [Open Manufacturing] MicroHouse Workshop - special invite to open hardware hackers

Pablo Segundo Garcia pablo2garcia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:59:58 CEST 2014

Hello,

the "open ecology" people there in the US are doing also house
building workshops. And liberating the manuals and machines they use
with open licences so we can all build the machines and reuse them.

Are there people in the list that are doing or planing on using this
machines or are doing their own?

Are there projects of liberating manuals and building techniques for
straw and other natural materials?

I don´t know if this open source ecology project is trying also to use
straw, maybe someone here could offer them some consultancy.

Best whishes

Pablo