[Paja] Encuentro de la Red de Paja de Francia

Rikki Nitzkin Sab Oct 13 17:17:39 CEST 2007

Para los que hablan francés o viven cerca de Francia:

“Hello everybody,

The next national gathering of the French Straw Building Network - Les
Compaillons - will be held in the north-west of France. 1-4 november. The
gathering will be in French only (except for the presentation on loadbearing
SB construction by Amazon Nails).

Below you find a translation of the planning for our gathering. Lots of
talking on non technical issues to make sure the network continues to
function and will move on in the directions that will be decided upon during
the gathering. Presentations of different sb building techniques are
scheduled for Friday afternoon and (Amazon Nails) Friday evening.

The gathering is held at JUBLAINS (12 km south east of Mayenne, between
Rennes and Le Mans)

More information on www.lamaisonenpaille.com

Best regards,

André de Bouter”

Rikki Nitzkin

Aulás, Lleida (Spain)

Auto-constructora y Educadora en Construcción con Balas de Paja y Revocos de
Arcilla

Co-ordinadora Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja

(0034) 657 33 51 62

 <mailto:rikkinitzkin , earthlink.net> rikkinitzkin , earthlink.net (Personal)

 <mailto:casasdepaja , yahoo.es> casasdepaja , yahoo.es (Asuntos de la Red)

http://www.casasdepaja.com  (Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja)

"Tenemos el Derecho y Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos
Vivir"

"We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live
in"