[Paja] Encuentro Europeo

jhuan garcia garcia Lun Jun 18 00:26:15 CEST 2007

      Hola , sabeis si se puede ir como voluntario al encuentro, para ahorrarse el dinero de inscripcion, hablo ingles, Gracias

Rikki Nitzkin <rikkinitzkin , earthlink.net> escribió:
  Aquí os re-envío un recordatorio sobre el encuentro de la Red Europeo de Construcción con Paja.

  Está en inglés, pero la conferencia también…

  He asistido dos encuentro de este tipo y puedo decir que valen la pena.  Aprendes mucho, y además es realmente inspirador estar rodeado de 100+ personas que han construido con paja con éxito o se dedican a ello profesionalmente.  Te dejas de sentirte el Bicho Raro por querer construir con paja…

  Maren Termens va a asistir el Encuentro en Representación de la Red de Paja y cuando vuelve nos informará de lo que aprendido.

    Salud y paz, Rikki Nitzkin

  Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:21:59 +0200
  From: Sissy Hein <sh , fasba.de>
  Subject: [Strawbale] Reminding:  European Straw Bale Gathering
        Siebenlinden
  To: strawbale , amper.ped.muni.cz

  ESBG - European Straw Bale Gathering 2007

  Dear friends.

  As we informed you in January  the Association for Straw Bale Construction in Germany (Fasba)) had the idea to continue the tradition of the European Straw Bale Gathering (ESBG), which was hold last in 2002 in Austria.

  We choosed the location of the eco-village Siebenlinden/Germany (www.7linden.de), which some of you may know already. It has three large straw bale houses and some smaller experimental constructions. This year a new big building will be errected, and a small load bearing cabin too.

  A workcamp will täke place from August 5.-9. This gives the opportunity to get to know the ecovillage and its different building techniques.

  The Gathering itself will take place from August 9. - 12.
  There would be time for presentation of activities from different countries, for intensive technical interchange, lectures and thematic work groups as well as for open space meetings to have enough input and time to network between the participants. Perhaps there will be also impulses for following European activities.

  Additional straw bale construction sites in Germany will be announced in advance for people who might take the chance to visit interesting sites.

  We would appreciate very much, if all participating countries and groups would present an overview about their straw bale activities and their main emphasis of their work as well as their practical knowledge with construction materials, the handling of official permissions, tests and their results, good and bad practice and their conclusions as well as the outlook for future development.

  There will be space also for exhibitions and poster presentations of various projects.

  We have already initial postings from France, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, the UK, the USA and Afganistan....

  If you register before the 1. of July you will have a solid discount.

  The application sheet, the preliminary programm and a the explanation how to get there is posted in English on the webside of fasba.de: http://www.fasba.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=150&Itemid=1

  Please give these informations into your circles and organisations, so that it may reach as many people as possible.

  A special flyer will be send around the next days.

  Best wishes and much success with your work!!

  Sissy Hein

  of the preparation team of the FASBA 2007-Dezember-20

  --
  Sissy Hein
  Auf dem Schloss

  Rikki Nitzkin
  Aulás, Lleida (Spain)
  Auto-constructora y Educadora en Construcción con Balas de Paja y Revocos de Arcilla
  Co-ordinadora Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja

  (0034) 657 33 51 62
  rikkinitzkin , earthlink.net (Personal)
  casasdepaja , yahoo.es (Asuntos de la Red)
  http://www.casasdepaja.com  (Red de Construcción con Balas de Paja)
  "Tenemos el Derecho y Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que Queremos Vivir"
  "We Have the Right and Responsability to Create the World we Want to Live in"

Archivos, opciones de subscripción, etc.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com