[Paja] FW: Re; straw bale projects

rikki nitzkin rnitzkin at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:36:15 CEST 2005

Igual alguien está interesada en ayuda?

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Richard Tibenham" <richard_tibenham at hotmail.com>
To: Rnitzkin at hotmail.com
Subject: Re; straw bale projects
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:17:25 +0000

Dear Rikki,
              I am a friend of Kyle McGruther –I believe you met at the
strawbale project of Stefano Soldati. I met Kyle at the project of Martin
Oehlmann's in Bretagne, where I've been working for the past 3 months,
having cycled up from Barcelona.
  I’m just writing to enquire if you know of any interesting strawbale, cob
or eco-construction projects happening in your part of the world? (Bretagne
is starting to get far too cold for my liking!) My intentions for next year
are to work in central France on a project there until October, but I’m also
interested to know about what else is going on as I’d like to get more
involved in the straw bale construction community. I graduated from
university in May with a degree in Industrial Design and Technology. I’m
interested to get more involved in the design/ planning aspect of projects
as well as the construction, so if you are aware of anything taking place
that requires further input any info would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Rich Tibenham