[Paja]Fwd: Strawbale building in Spain - Is anyone doing it?

Simon Blackbourn
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:17:40 +0000

Hi everyone

Gillian is not on the list, so if anyone has any advice for her,
please reply directly to glpevieAyahoo.co.uk.

Gillian - there are two strawbale email discussion lists that may be
of interest to you - the Europe-wide one is at
http://amper.ped.muni.cz/mailman/listinfo/strawbale where you can
subscribe. There is also a strawbale discussion list for Spain
(generally in English and Spanish) at
http://amper.ped.muni.cz/mailman/listinfo/paja.

Good luck!

Cheers