[Paja]Fw: URGENTE REENVIALO !! han aprobado la lapidacion de AMINA

Alice Reite
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:48:19 +0100

Dear Rikki
Thanks for your engagement, BUT I guess that maybe only 10 prosent av the
people on the strawbale list can understand spanish. I only understand a few
spanish words, but I have a spanish-norwigian dictionary, so I could
translate so much that I see that this message is important.

We are an informal group of people with Strawbale interests, all homan
beings who probably want to take an engagement in injustice. So I am happy
when you send important messages round, but it is important that people do
understand! Who will send a message that they do'nt understand to there
friends and colleges. But I know that a lot of them will react IF they
understand.
SO PLEASE TRANSLATE IT AND SEND IT AGAIN!!!!!

 For my part I have mayby 60 people on my mailing list, mayby 100, and I
know that 4 of them will understand spanish well enough to respond on the
letter. But the rest ? Internett is a posibility to tell people about every
injustice in the world and let them react, but only if they can understand
the message.

sincerely regards,
Alice Reite