[Paja]strawbale house in southern Spain

martin daly
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:49:18 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C2EFB9.0D225FE0

I am about to build a strawbale house in Cortes De La Frontera, Malaga =
Province, and I am looking to establish links with anyone with =
skills,knowledge,experience, labouring abilities and/or resources to =
share on a mutually cooperative basis.Anybody out there who can help =
point me in the right direction,or offer advice and info,. is welcome to =
contact me at the above email address.I will be in Spain more or less =
permanently from April onwards. My home phone no. in the UK is ++44 131 =
669 5248.My Spanish mobile is 677 395 438.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C2EFB9.0D225FE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am about to build a strawbale house =
in Cortes De=20
La Frontera, Malaga Province, and I am looking to establish links with =
anyone=20
with skills,knowledge,experience, labouring abilities and/or resources =
to share=20
on a mutually cooperative basis.Anybody out there who can help point me =
in the=20
right direction,or offer advice and info,. is welcome to contact me at =
the above=20
email address.I will be in Spain more or less permanently from April =
onwards. My=20
home phone no. in the UK is ++44 131 669 5248.My Spanish mobile is 677 =
395=20
438.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C2EFB9.0D225FE0--