[Nlr-e]errata and new comments

Jan Hollan
Tue, 6 May 2003 22:12:38 +0200 (CEST)

Dear protagonists of the pilot project in Brno,

the final works and negotiations are a bit hectic. Perhaps it cannot be
otherwise, in absence of a external pressure people tend to postpone the
tasks, me especially.

I commented my translation as a very crude draft, unread by me, and I was
more true then I thought. Namely, some significant additions to the
Czech version were not included in the pdf, just in its TeX source, marked
as ``new''. In the directory
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/passiv
 there is the intended version now, with the parts missed before
emphasized as bold,
 http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/passiv/ob14_jhen.pdf

(what remains to be done is the English version of the graph showing
various efficiences of solar collectors...)

I am happy that my remarks helped to make the pilot project better. I just
began to reply to the commentary by the Austrian team, see ev. the first
part of it in the same directory, as
 http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/passiv/ob14_jha.pdf

with best regards,

 jenik hollan

PS.
 I have added Mr. Lari's address and the new Mr. Zlamal's address to
the nlr-e mailinglist, where I send messages like this one -- the
advantage is, that they can be found by the future collaborators as well.
See ev. http://amper.ped.muni.cz and a link from there to find this list
and another lists as well, e.g., the strawbale one.