[Ekodum]Veranstaltungshinweise "Passivhaustechnologie im sozialen Wohnebau" (fwd)

Jan Hollan
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:45:34 +0200 (CEST)

prihlasky jsou do dneska! (ten s prekladem, co poslal Ludvik, je zadarmo
jen pro tech slibenych 20 lidi, tenhle pro vsechny, lec jen nemecky
rozumejici)
 ahoj jenik

 z jineho dopisu, o projektu v Novem Liskovci v Brne:

The attachment is not included, to prevent complication in the list's
archives, please find it in http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/passiv
as a file PHtechImSW.pdf

PS.
 just a reminder of a thought I realized yesterday: Such a high building
is to be at least thrice tighter than the usual limit for passive houses
is. The projects made up to now used decentralized ventilation to overcome
the problem of pressure differences of the outside and inside air in
coldest periods over so many floors. They amount to over 30 Pa in our case
(8 living floors + ground floor).