[Darksky]quantification of Light pollution (fwd)

Jan Hollan
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:33:51 +0200 (CEST)

Dear friends,

in a hurry I wrote some text demanded by two members of the advisory
committee of the Ministry of Env. in Czechia, regarding the quantification
of the light pollution (the text explains of course that anything like
that is at least vague).

It's a crude draft still, named lp_quant.* in the directory
 http://amper.ped.muni.cz/light/drafts/

There are some very good remarks by Pierantonio in the DSLF and of course
his papers, but I did not know any comprehensive text just on this issue,
so I wrote mine. Of course, I would appreciate any comments, I you would
be interested in the issue, sent to my address (or to magnitude6, I'm
sorry I don't manage to read the DSLF and OLF now).

cheers,
 jenik hollan