[Darksky]Living in the Light and PA LP Bill, [OL-Forum] Digest N. 341 (fwd)

Jan Hollan
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:28:43 +0100 (CET)

A wonderful text by John Gilkison,
and a Pennsylvania new law...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 24 Nov 2001 11:55:30 -0000
From: OutdoorLighting-ForumAyahoogroups...
To: OutdoorLighting-ForumAyahoogroups...
Subject: [OL-Forum] Digest Number 341

OutdoorLighting-Forum
"The largest uncensored and most active non-geographic based forum on light pollution."

To unsubscribe from a Yahoo list send a blank email to listname-unsubscribeAyahoogroups...

There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Living In The Light
           From: John Gilkison <jgilkisoAzianet...>
      2. Fw: [pa-lights] PA Light Pollution Bill Unanimously Passes in House!!!!