[Darksky][DSLF] Digest Number 416 (fwd)

Jan Hollan
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:38:20 +0200 (CEST)

further on traffic LED lights and on uniformity with FCO...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 28 Aug 2001 09:16:33 -0000
From: DarkSky-listAyahoogroups...
To: DarkSky-listAyahoogroups...
Subject: [DSLF]  Digest Number 416

to:  DarkSky-list-subscribeAyahoogroups...

Help save your town from obtrusive lighting --
invite your planning and zoning department to
join us!  Ask them to visit the IDA website at
http://www.darksky.org today!

There are 15 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Astro Picture of the Day re: light pollution