[Darksky][DSLF] Digest Number 414 (fwd)

Jan Hollan
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:35:41 +0200 (CEST)

see mainly the continuing discussion on CO/FCO (message 3), but also the
traffic signs (1). j.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 26 Aug 2001 09:09:58 -0000
From: DarkSky-listAyahoogroups...
To: DarkSky-listAyahoogroups...
Subject: [DSLF]  Digest Number 414

to:  DarkSky-list-subscribeAyahoogroups...

Help save your town from obtrusive lighting --
invite your planning and zoning department to
join us!  Ask them to visit the IDA website at
http://www.darksky.org today!

There are 3 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. RE: Caltrans sign lighting updates