[Cmunipack] reading files

cmunipack , amper.ped.muni.cz Sun Jun 17 20:12:48 CEST 2007

Hi,
Recently I came across this suspicious problem, during my work with
CMuniPack. You see, I made CCD photos and then I reduced them with Midas.
In preview in Midas, the pictures look perfectly fine. (I obviously
converted them into FITS). But whenever I import them to CMuniPack, the
program sees only black screen instead of pictures. If you have any idea
about whats going on, I would really REALLY apreciate your help.

Olka

--
Używam klienta poczty Opera Mail: http://www.opera.com/mail/