[Cmunipack] New version released (1.1.1)

cmunipack at amper.ped.muni.cz cmunipack at amper.ped.muni.cz
Sat May 27 10:44:16 CEST 2006

Hi David,

thank you for your new version. I tested the SNR-feature and wondered why
the output is in mag and negative (Barnard's star: -10 mag). Isn't it a
datum without a dimension?
When doing photometry on Barnard's star the program gives me an instrumental
value of 13.66 mag which is really too low.
My photometry settings:
            readout noise 15 e
            gain: 24 e/ADU                    (full well capacity: 100 000
e)
            low good datum: 5 sigma
            high good datum: 4096 ADU
            FWHM: 3 pix
            threshold: 3 sigma

When I measure the same frames with Astrometrica I receive a value of about
9.1 mag for this star. Astrometrica uses the USNO-B1 star catalogue.

Can I force Muniwin to use a certain aperture in photometry?
Thank you for your help.

Best wishes from Switzerland,
        Jörg!