[Cmunipack] New version released (1.1.1)

cmunipack at amper.ped.muni.cz cmunipack at amper.ped.muni.cz
Sun Jun 11 11:02:13 CEST 2006

Hi Jörg,

> "The mere thought," growled Mr Posser, "hadn't even begun to speculate,"
> he continued, settling himself back, "about the merest possibility of
> crossing my mind."
> Do you know the book where the above sentence is from?

Yes, I know. The answer is forty-two, isn't it? :-)

> Well, if the change is to severe, it's alright.

I'd like to keep the Muniwin simple and maintainable. For users who need
to performs some special processing, there are command-line programs and
the DLL library with all functions too. So it is possible to perform the
part of the reduction by means of C-Munipack and then go on with
specialized processing.

David