[CCD-CR] prirucka o CCD fotometrii

Petr Pravec ppravec at asu....cz
Tue Apr 2 11:55:48 CEST 2002

Ahoj vsichni (kdo se zajimate o CCD fotometrii).

Forwarduji informaci z MPML o nove prirucce, kterou sepsal
Bill Romanishin (zabyva se hlavne fotometrii vzdalenych planetek,
TNOs a Kentauru).  Ma to byt na urovni uvodniho kursu.  Pokud
tomu chcete nekdo udelat pro ostatni lidi zde "recenzi", lidi
to urcite oceni, at vedi, jakou to ma uroven.

Preji hezky den.    Petr Pravec

--- In mpml at y....., Bill Romanishin <wjr at p.....> wrote:

Hello Richard Kowalski

    I have written an introductory textbook on how to do photometry
with CCDs.  I have made this available for free over the web for a
year
or so, and have had a number of astronomers (some from MPML) download
and use my book and send me emails saying it was very useful (well
worth the asking price!)

    If you wish to include a link to this book on the MPML FAQ, I
would
be honored.

    The book can be found starting at http://observatory.ou.edu
and following the link
right before the picture of our mighty 16 inch which ends the intro
page-  the section is called "Dr Bill's Photometry Textbook and ASTR
4512"

    I also have a section on how amateurs can contribute to
monitioring
Centaurs (section called "Centaur Watch").  I gave a talk about this
at
the Tucson meeting last May, and had a paper in the meeting
proceedings,
but have had no response from amateurs, so maybe there isn't any
interest
in this kind of project(?) but you might mention that in the FAQ as
well,
if you like.

    Let me know if you have any questions

    Many thanks for all your effort on MPML!

Bill Romanishin