[Astro]Re: cisla tydnu v roce ? (fwd)

Jan Hollan
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:29:09 +0100 (CET)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:25:36 +0100 (CET)
From: Jan Hollan <jhollanAamper....muni.cz>
To: Jiri Zlatuska <zlatuskaAmuni...>
Subject: Re: cisla tydnu v roce ?

promin, dostal jsem se k tomu az vecer, z hlavy jsem to nevedel

Nejprve vysledek: ISO-8601

altavista da napr. odkaz

    Linkname: International Standard Date and Time Notation

a staci najit slovo week

ahoj jenik

(zaznam z hledani nasleduje, na konci jsou kousky programu, ktere to
pocitaji)

Nikdy jsem o tom predtim neslysel, tak jsem hledal altavistou

 number of week in a year

a nasel napred, ze to neni soucasti kalendare

    Linkname: Basis of Calendar Construction (1)

            All of the above demonstrates that weeks are not an official
       part of our calendar. But for practical purposes, just as early
       Romans did, we superimpose weekly periods upon graphic
       representations of calendar months.
            The cycle of weeks and our Gregorian Calendar are two
       separate but parallel and overlapping methods used to mark the
       passing of time.

pak vyhybave

    Linkname: How can I determine the week number of a given day in the
          year?

 Answer:
 This is a highly debated subject, as the first week of the
 year may be considered to be before or after Jan 1. The
 following function provides a starting point for WeekOfYear
 calculations.

a nakonec prece jen jednoznacnou odpoved

    Linkname: Re: [GENERAL] How to get number of the week from datetime?

 -- ISO-8601 assigns a number to each week of the year.
 -- A week that lies partly in one year and partly in another is
 -- assigned a number in the year in which most of its days lie.
 -- This means that:
 --      Week 1 of any year is the week that contains 4 January.
 -- or equivalently
 --      Week 1 of any year is the week that contains the first Thrusday
 --      in January .
 -- If the week is 0 that means that first week is less than 4 days.

 (dale je tam udana funkce, ktera to pocita)

a pak jeste javascript k pocitani snad tehoz (nekontroloval jsem to)

    Linkname: Q914 How can I calculate the week number of the current
          date?

(ten jeste nekolikrat s www misto
                    developer )