Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 02:21:39 +0100 (CET)
From: Jan Hollan <jhollan@amper....muni.cz>
To: info@planetaryboundariesinitiative...
Subject: Title page... a better one

Dear friends,

I deeply admire your initiative. This is the way to make use of the seminal Rockström J. et al. paper!

However, the Declaration contains but a non-readable bitmap of the original graphics on its title page. I dared to make a fully readable vector version. It grew thrice in size, but it is much nicer, see

   http://amper.ped.muni.cz/gw/boundaries/

(an unpublished, brand new directory of my growing Czech library

   http://amper.ped.muni.cz/gw/ )

I'd be happy if you would replace your current version with this, having a representative title page. Of course, I'll easily change the version number at bottom left, whenever a new text version will appear.

yours sincerely

 Jenik Hollan, official editor of AR4 SPMs Czech versions, etc.

                             Jan Hollan, Ph.D.
CzechGlobe - Global Change Research Centre of the Acad. Sci. Czech Rep.

			           home:
Lipová 19, 602 00 Brno                              +420 5 43 23 90 96

             volunteer of the Ecological Institute Veronica
Panská 9, 602 00 Brno, Czechia                  http://www.veronica.cz

e-mail: hollan@ped....cz              http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik