Re: Three sets of charts for GaN

How would you like to be credited for the maps? That is, what text do you want us to use that has your affiliation named as well as your name and location?

Connie, the existing ones within the A4 pdfs and all htmls are OK. Hence:

Jan Hollan ( http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/astro/maps/GaNight ),
CzechGlobe ( http://www.czechglobe.cz/ )

I'll improve my GaNight site in Monday... I promise. Apart from pointing to my 2011 instructions I'll add something on the usefulness of such observation with Moon in the sky.

Giving all map users a the above link to my site with a full set of maps is the most important thing.

best,
 Jenik