Re: English Orion family packet

Hello Jenik,

Thanks for the note about the problematic English family packet for Orion. I have checked the other English files and found the same problems, for both the Family and Teacher packets. I believe the errors crept in when we compressed the files for quicker download over the internet. I will check with Connie to make sure I have the latest versions of the uncompressed files (which do not exhibit the problem) and then upload those.

Thanks again for your continued support of this program,

--Mark