Re: Re: Light Pollution

Hi Jan

Thanks ou for the information.   I would love to take advantage of the guest room at Brno Observatory, can you let me know how I go about booking this.  Maybe if I come to Brno first and then on to Prague also to coincide with the Act taking effect.

I shall be making flight enquiries over the next few days so I should have some more defnite dates then.

Kind regards,

Claire