light pollution law

   Hello from Prince Edward Island, Canada.

   I saw a story in a newspaper about you in Brno. The story was about a new law in your country that is about reducing light pollution. I am interested in getting a copy of the light pollution law. I am not an astronomer but I have a friend who is. I am a provincial government lawyer and I like to watch for new laws that we might someday want to bring into force in our jurisdiction as well.

Any help you can give will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

   Judy Haldemann