Re: [magnitude6] Czech Republic Passes Light Pollution Law

Congratulations to Czech Republic for the spectacular achievment!
We in Italy and expecially in Lombardy are all proud of  the fact that your
new law is inspired by our regional law. We hope to extend the Fully
Shielded fixtures to all the lighting needs and all the countries, one after
the other.
There should be no compromise when choosing the upward flux directly
excaping from the fixture: it must be zero.

Fabio Falchi

http://www.vialattea.net/cielobuio cielobuio@vialattea...
Moderatore: M.Scardia scardia@merate....astro.it
Amministratore: S.Cortesi simone@cortesi...