Re: [strawbale] Info strawbale building

Hi Mana,

We have a Spanish strawbale email list too, if you want  to join send a
message to majordomo@eyfa... with the words 'subscribe paja' in the body
of the message.

There's not much discussion on it at the moment, but that can all change
of course...!

Rikki Nitzkin is building a strawbale house in a really really beautiful
little village in the Spanish Pyrenees. I was there in March helping with
the foundations and as far as I know she is planning to have a
wall-raising workshop in July.

Cheers,
Simon