[strawbale] Gathering

  Hai everybody,

So sorry to hear the gathering doesn't take place; specially sorry
for Stojan and friends....
I myself  really have the idea that a gathering every year is a bit
much (in available time, but also in the amount and depth of
information that we can offer each other). Wouldn't it be better to
make it every 2 or 3 years??!

And to SIMON; Thanx ever so much for all the work you done the
past year, and the way you did it, great!!And so happy you're
prepared to keep on doing it, cheers to you.!

                          Sincere autumngreetings Jolien