Re: ski slope lighting

Wow! this is far more support than I'd dream. I am also completely content
with the moon in the ``full moon week'' when skiing, also with values 0.1
to below 0.30 lux.  But a research supporting my experience is wonderful.

Thank you so much!

(what the actual direct moon illuminance is, says my programme
planet, in a php script Illumination by the Moon, at e.g.
 )

with best regards,
 Jenik