Re: cr2 by raw2lum (fwd)

Wannes and Roxana,

in the cr2proc.sh there was still another error, namely the -i parameter in the first call to dcraw. This parameter, whose output is exif info, cannot be combined with parameters producing pgm output.

The corrected script is within
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz/light/luminance/scripts
 directory, at the top (cr2.zip)

The good news is, that after installing all needed software to a windoze computer (I never did anything like that before, changing windoze to linux in a way...), the scripts work OK. I am not sure about paths, so I put dcraw.exe and raw2lum.exe (raw2lum134.cne.exe can be renamed this way there) into the same directory as the *.cr2 files were in.

The list of the software which had to be installed is at the end of the
edited former letter, as cr2.txt within the cr2.zip.

Hope you'll master to make your own scripts, which would suit real data processing. A typical simplest one has two parameters, an image file name and a darframe name.

best, jenik

PS
 I've added a hyperlink to the README.html file at the end of the
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz/light/luminance/
 directory, leading to exiftool. Dave Coffin has links on his page
leading to dcraw for MSwindows. Maybe, a setup programme exists for it too.