Re: FW: [Ida] RE: Cameras with Fisheye Lenses

Andrej, my raw2lum has a windoze executable. The only thing I don't know
is writing scripts for windoze. However, the language is essentially
similar, so a bash ("Bourne Again Shell") script might be adapted for
windoze when working in linux already. Or PHP language used instead.
Ultimately, with quick data lines, the processing might be www-based,
regardless of platform. The results, if they should be useful, have to be
placed there anyway.

(I don't think linux is so alien to young people nowadays, it's just that
it is not common among users of our generation. Terrestrial/celestial
photometry will be done by uni people after all, ultimately.)

jenik