Re: A question regarding bolometric Magnitude...

Dear Bill,

it's a couple of years since I've devoted myself to this issue,
urged/helped by Zdenek Mikulasek and Petr Harmanec. I thought that the
mails concerning that issue are available in my selected letters archives,
but it had been not the case. So I've sought for them and put them into a
brand new folder, available as
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/letters/radiometry/

-- this is all the real info I have, I never saw those Proceedings nor a
faximile of the corresponding pages. From your letter it seems that the
Kyoto resolution is still not on the Internet...

The conversion programme I mention in a letter to Roger Cayrel is
available in its perhaps more current version as
  fai2bri
 on my site
  http://astro.sci.muni.cz/pub/hollan/programmes/
 (both as a source code and as a binary within the linuxbin and exe287
directories)

I might perhaps make it working online sometimes, as I did with some
another ones, within
  Computation of lighting-relevant values
 -- of course, anybody can do it on another site, I would gladly copy it
to that of mine.

hope it helps at least a bit,
 Jenik