World Sustainable Energy Days 2006 - Call for Papers

Dear Madam/Sir

We would like to invite you most cordially to the World Sustainable Energy Days 2006 on 1-3 March 2006 in Wels/Austria!

This largest annual conference in the field of sustainable energy use in Europe will once more offer a unique combination of events:

- European Energy Efficiency Conference
- Conference "Renewable Heating and Cooling"
- European Pellets Forum
- Conference "Green electricity for Europe's regions "
- Seminar "Green Energy Business - new clients, new markets"
- Site visits

In 2005, more than 800 decision makers and experts from 54 countries participated in the World Sustainable Energy Days conference, you can find a review of this event on our website. The conference website will be regularely up-dated in the coming months.

We invite you to participate in the Call for Papers on the following subjects:

- Heating and cooling with renewable energy sources
- Green electricity
- Energy efficiency in buildings, industry and transport

In parallel to the conference, the "Energiesparmesse", Europe's leading sustainable energy exhibition and trade show, is held.

Mark the conference date - 1-3 March 2006 - in your agenda if you are interested in discussing the most recent trends in energy strategies and in gaining an insight in technological and economic innovation! We would be happy to welcome you to these events to Austria and remain at your disposal for any further question (conference secretariat T+43-732-7720-14386, eMail: office@esv....at )

Best regards
Christiane Egger
Conference Director

O.Oe. Energiesparverband