UV doses over the year

Dear Prof. Hrushesky,

this is the paper I mentioned as reporting the model and measured
erythemally effective UV doses:

 http://i115srv.vu-wien.ac.at/uv/COST726/UVI_Validation_OptlEng2002.pdf

Taking its title and main author from google's html verision:

   Global validation of a forecast model for irradiance of solar,
erythemally effective ultraviolet radiation

   Alois W. Schmalwieser

   Gu¨nther Schauberger

   University of Veterinary Medicine
   Institute of Medical Physics and Biostatistics
   Veterina¨rplatz 1, A-1210 Vienna
   Austria

   E-mail: alois.schmalwieser@vu-wien....at

These people seem to be the right ones who could give you a formula for
irradiation doses at any place in the world.

On the other side, I'd be much interested in the seasonal changes of new
cancer cases, which you have shown in your lecture. As I looked on the
titles of papers on your rpi pages, I didn't noticed any which would
mention that. Could you please me give an URL of any texts with these
findings, or send me the ppt with your lecture at least?

with best regards,
 jenik hollan
 http://www.astro.cz/darksky