Light pollution interview

Mr. Hollan,

I am a journalist with the global news agency The Associated Press.

I've read about your work to get the Czech light pollution law into the
books on the Internet. (The article that first caught my interest was
written by Karin Bojs and published in the Swedish daily Dagens
Nyheter.)

As the law is the only country-wide of its kind, I think it is of
international interest and would therefore like to write a feature story
about it. Would it be possible for you to tell me about the law, the
work to get it passed and its benefits if I came to Brno for an
interview? I have no deadline for this story but would like to write it
in coming weeks.

You can reach me at the numbers listed below.

Kind regards,

Susanna Loof

Susanna Loof
News Correspondent