...skyglow (fwd)

Steve,

I am sorry that even my work on a shorter, more easy-to-read Czech text on
the manmade skyglow lags so much...

 Today I've finished a draft image trying to explain why the light going
almost horizontally is the most polluting one, even if just skyglow is
concerned. My old teacher who kindly read one draft recently convinced me
that some graphics is a must. The graphics is inside
  http://amper.ped.muni.cz/light/drafts/graphics/
 and I attach its pdf version here.

I'd welcome any advice how to change it (if it will be within my
capabilities, I'm no painter, but rather just a programmer).

cheers,
 jenik

  [ The following attachments were DELETED when this message was saved:  ]
  [ A Application/PDF segment of about 5,947 bytes,                      ]