Re: Dark Sky in Czechia

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Stenger, Richard wrote:

> Dear Jan,
>
> There are some nice image on this site -- http://www.astro.cz/darksky/
> -- that I would like to use for a CNN.com story about light pollution.
> May we use them on our site? I could just copy it from the site if
> it's allowable.

All the images on my sites (esp. those by me) can be used without
limitations for education on outdoor lighting. I'll be happy if they will
be useful. In many cases, there are fullsize bitmap version as well. As
the schemes (rays from lamps with the stars above) are concerned, a vector
format pdf (or eps) should be preferred.

best regards,
jenik hollan