Re: [magnitude6] Advice: Railways Station Lighting Guidelines?

On a seminar some two years ago in Brno, lighting people from the Vienna
magistrate told me, that OeBB (Austrian Federal Railways) use only FS
(maybe even FCO) fixtures.  However, I have no independent confirmation of
that and never travelled by rail there.

The new lighting towers over Czech railway stations are a nightmare. They
are the most offensive lights I've ever in such amounts seen.

jenik hollan

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/Kv0qlB/TM