[OL-Forum] Digest Number 1467

There are 3 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Fw: Science News
           From: "Leo Smith" <leo@smith...>
      2. Re: Fw: Science News
           From: "reflector32" <francisparnell@hotmail...>
      3. Municipal success
           From: susan harder <lookout@hamptons...>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:16:00 -0500
   From: "Leo Smith" <leo@smith...>
Subject: Fw: Science News

>From Richard Stevens...here's an article that came out this week in Science
News on Light at night and Breast Cancer...

 http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20060107/bob9.asp

Leo Smith

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 23:54:10 -0000
   From: "reflector32" <francisparnell@hotmail...>
Subject: Re: Fw: Science News

I took our building official in Darlington the Prevention Magazine
article on "The Cancer-Light Connection".  He thought it was
interesting, but he thinks it has everything to do with indoor
lighting, but not any kind of outdoor lighting.  My guess is that we'll
encounter more people in city/county governments that think this way.

Francis Parnell

--- In OutdoorLighting-Forum@yahoogroups..., "Leo Smith" <leo@s.....>
wrote:

> From Richard Stevens...here's an article that came out this week in
Science
> News on Light at night and Breast Cancer...

Message: 3