           From: "John  McMahon" <mcmahon@lemoyne...>
      2. Light at night and breast cancer
           From: "Barry Clark" <bajc@alphalink....au>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:02:24 -0500
   From: "John  McMahon" <mcmahon@lemoyne...>
Subject: Re: Re:  'Tis the season: convenience store chic

callisto@optonline... 12/20/05 10:40 PM:

>>> While I have a remarkably high tolerance for (temporary) holiday lighting, I
wonder how many others like me scratched their heads when they recieved the
file of that house that has 25,000 lights flashing in sync to a musical
soundtrack. The answers to your questions and mine are provided in this link to an
article about the display:

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2005512050331 <<<

I'd almost (note: "almost") be forgiving of the excess if that is really a peace symbol appearing in the photo just to right of Sherry.

But maybe it's not ... wouldn't want to invite the securocrats at the NSA to monitor such dangerous displays of political non-conformity, right? :-)

And check out Planet Christmas Corporation cited in the item:

http://www.PlanetChristmas.com/

JMM

Message: 2